When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Picked this up and put it together today for an afternoon ride...2017 Columbia Superb 5...
Rode to the store for burrito supplies...
8-19-17 BV.JPG

8 burritos...
8-19-17 burrito.JPG

8-19-17 motorboat lake.JPG
8-19-17 no hands.JPG
8-19-17 windmill.JPG
8-19-17 Columbia Superb 5.JPG

Great day for a bike ride!!...

Love the pictures and the attempt but as a Safety Advisory DO NOT ATTEMPT The Reg Trademark @tripple3 Batman no hands middle finger flying dead pigeon stomping Reg Trademark @Kstone or even the sideways gooseneck picture of @Desireé without proper PPE! A leather (vintage) helmet and down vest and shorts are required! And no "Daisy Dukes"! Cape optional Duhr!
I'll spare you the sight of me in my "Daisy Dukes"; nobody needs to see that on a Sunday morning!
Or ever.

I love the people UP at the foothill flyers. Great shots thanks for posting those
I rode my Elgin Tiki cruiser 45 miles to get there and couldn't go any further after that. Thanks to all the good folks up there helping me feel better and @Cory bringing me home
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG

I think my problem was I was at the difficult portion of the ride in the heat of the day; that's why they do Evening rides in the summer...duh

I love the people UP at the foothill flyers. Great shots thanks for posting those
I rode my Elgin Tiki cruiser 45 miles to get there and couldn't go any further after that. Thanks to all the good folks up there helping me feel better and @Cory bringing me home
View attachment 663168 View attachment 663169 View attachment 663170 View attachment 663172
I think my problem was I was at the difficult portion of the ride in the heat of the day; that's why they do Evening rides in the summer...duh

Hope you're feeling much better today. Thanks for coming out. :)

Back