When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took the 67 Racer for a short shakedown ride to see if everything is working ok. Picked it up a few weeks ago as a basket case with the rear wheel bent badly. Relaced another rim for the rear wheel. The bike cleaned up really well.

The bike rides smooth and I really like the 23" frame. It fits me better than my ballooners. I still have to order a set of new S-6 tires. The whole bike only cost me as much as one new whitewall tire will.View attachment 667681 View attachment 667682 View attachment 667683

Those electroforged Schwinn 3-speeds of the '60s-70s are still undervalued in today's market. They're heavy, but solid and reliable bikes. They also come in full-size frames for adults. I love ballooners, but their frames are often small. Your 3-speed came out great. Nice color.

Put some mud on them pretty tires today! The bike also received a compliment today, so that felt nice.

First time I took this one off road, it handled pretty good. Only problem I encountered is I found I did not tighten the the stem bolt tight enough, and had to twist the fork a few times to align the handlebars back up. This wasn't a super long voyage, and more a test run.

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Last edited:
Today is a national holiday over here. I took advantage of an extra day off to get out at sunrise this morning for a 20 mile jaunt on the Rochester.....View attachment 667524
Rode in a big loop to and from Wallingford. Stopped near Blewburton Hill hillfort again, can never quite fully appreciate the sheer volume of labour involved in digging out these terraces in pure chalk.....View attachment 667546
Feets up Fixie Freewheeling, a kind of Desireé & Hippie Mike hybrid.....View attachment 667547
It's the busiest time of year for farmers here, just finished harvesting the wheat.....View attachment 667551
The cows are happy in the early morning sunshine.....View attachment 667550
Couldn't resist stopping by this English Oak in just about the last standing field of wheat for miles.....View attachment 667561
Noticed this fresh "beefsteak" fungus hiding inside the tree, bit of a death knell for it, but, all things must pass.....View attachment 667563
A renovated barn in North Moreton.....View attachment 667564
Back into Wallingford and preparations are well under way for next weekends "Bunkfest"; they're building a stage in the old Saxon Kinecroft (cattle pound).....View attachment 667569
3 days of traditional music and dance, can't wait!

Cruised round the back lanes of Wallingford, bike and bricks. So many bricks.....View attachment 667570
Happy riding!

All of it, awesome! Lovely photos!

Back