eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Mr. Monkeyarms

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
Glad you're ok Pete! I have had the same experience a couple times. Worst of which was a right hook from a lady while training for an upcoming race. She drive right next to me for a while, sped up to turn right in front of me, saw me coming and STOPPED!!:astonished:Hit the right front fender just behind the wheel, endo that launched me in the air, landed(dented) on her hood and rolled off the other side. Had a pretty big gash in my arm, blood everywhere. She gets out of her car and asks if I need a bandaid. What I needed was a ride to the hospital for stitches but have an excellent first aid kit at home. I hit the brakes so had to avoid hitting her that my rear brake cable snapped....

Be safe out there people!

Sven

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 24, 2017
Mechanicsville, MD, United States
First, glad you are okay Pete. Just like riding motorcycles if never if , it's only when.

Nice cloudy day. Glad to get out on the 79 and ride on the Three Notch .(Damn it , I'm outta shape)
20200111_084836.jpg
20200111_083525.jpg
20200111_075850.jpg
20200111_084939.jpg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
Partly cloudy and 79F here in Central Florida. My hat goes off to those that ride in freezing temps!
This 1974 LeTour is my best rider, light and fast with my Kool Lemon Continental a close second.

Nice ride. But that beauty definitely needs the chrome bar end plugs. :p

Reactions: Ernbar
This ad goes away when you register for an account!