When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20170823_060913.jpg
20170815_104953.jpg
20170801_091700.jpg
20170622_125222.jpg
20170606_111822.jpg
yup, work first,fun later.even though work is fun too.yes mark,livin the dream baby!

I should add so you guys dont get the wrong idea, my limited work week isnt because im rich.i left my full time job in the beginning of the year because my years of pushing myself to keep working with a bad back finally caught up.back in doctors care since then.just confirmed by one of socals top neurosurgeons, all that can be done is too fuse the spine in two places.long list. Degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, compressed discs, nerve damage etc. So the good part is that riding my bikes is at the top of the exercise list. None of this is new, we have been preparing for this.all is good here, just going to be retiring a lil early.as everyone knows, the process of beginning permanent disability takes time.

Just doing my daily bikes to work. At 30 miles this week...I've recovered from the 100 last week but let me tell you, I didn't know hip flexors were a thing until come Sunday I was shuffling around the house like a zombie.

IMG_20170913_093545.jpg

Last edited:
Back