When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
actually, those are really cool photos.
and see, the topic isn't isn't about bike, it's about bike Ride

bIESIcS.jpg

Last edited:
Riding a bike is cheating. Nothing this good for you is supposed to be so fun.
If you ride 25 miles, you burn the same number of calories whether you ride it fast or slow (your heart does the exact same amount of work).
Work has been a rush this week, and couldn't plan a morning bike ride until this morning.
But after laying off 5 days, my reserve was up, and I was Superman.
Horribly humid, but good cloud cover made up for it.
Stopped for a banana break at Tobin Park.
A hint of sun breaking through the clouds gave me a morning star.
View attachment 680319
Haven't shown my '74 International here in awhile.
View attachment 680320
View attachment 680321
After blasting up the switchbacks to the highest point on the trail this morning, there were a pair of bald eagle fledges standing just beside the trail. Unfortunately, as soon as I got my phone out of my bar bag, they flew away.
That International looks pretty sweet

That International looks pretty sweet
thanks, it's pretty much the culmination of my 40 years of riding, and it's everything I like in a bike.
All the parts were accumulated on my '76 Grand Prix from college over 3 rebuilds, and that frame got wrecked last fall.
It was wearing a silk purse in parts, and I had been thinking of upgrading the frame for years, so I found the International frame and moved everything over - had to buy 3 parts.
2M0EDXO.jpg

I started with these shorty fenders from the parts bin until I could straighten the front Honjo fender from the wreck, and swapped in the full fenders.

Back