When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
521ac8c011aa968da818dbfdc97d0a51.jpg

Calaveras river/Lodi Ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little putt around neighborhood after the kiddo was asleep. Only time I get to night ride is when wifey is home. Thank you darlin'. Tall frame 28" Elgin just glides. Sorry bout crappy picture. Phone camera.

View attachment 685657
that's great for a night-time photo, and I'm jealous of your tall frame big-wheel bike - sweet bike, and in my size

check this out if you tinker a little with the lighting - all the right electrons are there to begin with
s0J7vMq.jpg

It was a great day of riding with my friend Hippie Mike
View attachment 685499 View attachment 685500 View attachment 685501 View attachment 685502 View attachment 685503 View attachment 685504 View attachment 685505 View attachment 685506 View attachment 685507 View attachment 685508
These ice cream sandwiches make everything perfect
Three days of riding total: hundred mile weekend on my Elgin Tiki cruiser
you have good form for distance riding - wrists always straight, elbows always bent, relaxed grip, relaxed neck and shoulders.
We have a lot of triathlete women cycle through our Sunday morning group (no pun intended).
They tend to be runners/swimmers trying to catch up on cycling skills, and most don't know they lack them - they just tense up and tough it out. They always have the same strain complaints, and it's always because they lean on the bars. The tip I have for them is to be as light as possible on the bars, and support yourself with core muscles. When they get it right, the final 2-mile climb up Broadway is a breeze. If you face a climb and get lighter on the bars instead of heavier, you'll find a burst of spin energy to make the climb - with relaxed neck and shoulders, you can last longer, and enjoy the ride instead of labor through it.

Last edited:
Back