When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
05A38316-2341-42B3-94C8-608DB9D2696E.jpeg
D74F59B4-BDED-42EA-9A7D-B62BA39C6569.jpeg
0DA737B0-74D7-4C6A-910D-59DBF1149929.jpeg
Swapped out the 38 forks on my 37 LWB Colson to the correct 37 forks today.

Took out my ULTRA RARE--- 1935 BLUE ELGIN MOTORBIKE today, trip to the Post Office, another across town, then to all the thrift stores. This Bike caused a lot of controversy when I first posted pictures of it. It is now one of two of my main Riders. I`ve owned this Bike for 30 years and finally put it on the road a few months ago. The one thing I wanted most for the Bike was a rack---for package carrying. So, finally I made one- of my own Custom design- let`s call it "European Styling." The next week there were four for sale on the Forum!
This is not a perfect Bike- scratches, rust and it`s still missing some stuff. But it is a Good Bike and a good runner. I made this Bike for me. This will piss the Big Boys off, but I call it--"bluebird".
It is the ONLY ORIGINAL BLUE PAINT ELGIN MOTORBIKE KNOWN---to this Forum anyway.-------God Bless,---Cowboy
I enjoyed Today, was a Beautiful Ride...
DSCN3782.JPG
DSCN3783.JPG

Back