When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wanted to go for an afternoon cruise, but it was closing in on 3:00 & it's been getting pretty dark here, early. It's deer hunting season, which complicates it a little more. The trails behind my house wouldn't work because there were hunter's in the woods. Opted for a state park ten minutes from my house. Rode around the old fire trails in the no hunting designated area, which was next to the hunting area, could hear gun shots in the distance. Wished that I had a helmet other than white, wasn't all that long a ride, very scenic, I had my eyes open.

fullsizeoutput_554.jpeg

good Sunday morning group today. We had about 30 out at crack of dawn.
Here's my buddy Sandy at our halfway stop.
Downtown was busy today, with many festive activities gearing up.
aU4Fo8s.jpg

Everyone had their phone out shooting sun stars
Our captain Howard wrecked today. I think it was trying to climb these stairs and hooked his handlebar on the rail.
(sorry, recycled last week photo)
mewqnB9.jpg

Very unusual for Howard to wreck. He owns Action Bikes in Universal City, and it's nothing for him to ride 170 mi without getting off the bike.
On our Sunday morning sprint, he literally rides four times the distance the rest of us do, circling back to keep everyone corralled and offer roadside to stopped riders.
Today he got the roadside. His front wheel was bent about an inch, and he hopped up and down on it to make that wobble smaller.
E2atjQR.jpg

Last edited:
Back