When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is that "Pedersen" still comfortable without the hammock seat?
I don’t usually like the big cushy saddles but with the upright geometry it’s pretty comfortable. I’ve ridden a few 10-15 mile rides since getting it.
These photos are a couple of days old. I put a layback seatpost on it Friday. That moves the seat back a couple of inches, just about right for me. Fun riding bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t usually like the big cushy saddles but with the upright geometry it’s pretty comfortable. I’ve ridden a few 10-15 mile rides since getting it.
These photos are a couple of days old. I put a layback seatpost on it Friday. That moves the seat back a couple of inches, just about right for me. Fun riding bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Brooks B67 might be a good replacement for that bolt-upright riding.

A50362B9-2BE7-406C-8A63-ECE54F5D54B9.jpeg
A76B0F4B-8265-42E4-8E1F-D3D52314BB8C.jpeg
Rode my 53 Schwinn New World Lightweight around the neighborhood. This thing just glides like butter!

While I'd LOVE to have my second Glidacycle FULLY restored I neither could afford nor have the skills to do it. It's going to have to be a "rat rod " despite being a rare bike. It still needs a LOT of adjustments!!! But I did go for a quick test ride. Big thanks to @Sped Man for some history on this bike, @Gordon for the front wheel, and @Jay81 for working on the metal shafts and other parts. I hope to get it to the point it's safe to ride around the block. It's really rough but I love these interesting and rare bikes!
IMG_4676.JPG

Back