What bike did you ride today?

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Obop

On Training Wheels
Nov 9, 2019
Fox Island, WA
I have been stuck out of the country for work since February due to Covid. Made it back Friday and took the bikes out for a ride with my girls yesterday. Ruston, Washington. We just did a couple miles as my little one was not feeling it. She was more interested in eating some Fish and Chips! I rode my 1949 Schwinn B6 and my wife rode her not Cabe friendly bike. She likes having several gears to shift through and likes towing the trailer around for an extra workout. I’ll have to build her a proper Cabe friendly bike one of these days.

7B268834-9212-4323-8AED-AEF4AD139C0D.jpeg

A13DDDF3-137D-4C77-96B3-5DE22A0F102C.jpeg

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Sep 25, 2012
Beach Cities, CA 92708
Another very nice day for a ride at the beach; 1940 Western Flyer HD.
IMG_1698.jpg
IMG_1700.JPG

Bob shook me up a great blueberry-lemonade, he's been doin' it for over 20 years now.
Being at the beach is a gift, along with countless other gifts; ride it.:cool:

Last edited:

BFGforme

riding a'41 BF Goodrich deluxe autocycle deluxe
Nov 28, 2016
Oceanside CA
Took out the Henderson for a shake down ride and ride's killer and doesn't make a sound! Was a good 8 miles ride around the very crowded beach! Bars still aren't open so had to settle for a shaved ice at my buddies stand by the pier in oside! Boy were the birds out today if you know what I mean! Can't wait to put the early ND 2spd on it

I scored yesterday!

IMG_20200524_115829456.jpg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

MarkKBike

I live for the CABE
Apr 17, 2017
Chicago Suburbs
I just received a instant message from a guy I sold a bike to over two years ago. (Its not a bike I rode today, but one I used to take out and posted here before.) We used to work together.

Its good to see a old ride still being used all these years later. I blacked out his face because I'm not sure he would be wanting me to post him.

I remember at the time of purchase, he asked for a test ride, and I said "Lets go". We went for a short 20 minute ride together, and I told him he could pick either of the two bikes we took out. He ended riding them both and picked the one in the photo.

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!