When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg

'twas a cold, damp December day when he set forth on his quest.....View attachment 718693
He rode ever onward, reaching the hallowed land of bricks and bikes......
View attachment 718694
Through the land of iron-age hillforts......View attachment 718695
He came upon a crossroad's; he knew which path would reward him......View attachment 718696
The road grew narrow and wild, still he rode onwards.....View attachment 718698
At last he neared his goal, he sensed its nearness......View attachment 718699
Finally he found what he sought, a Sunday sunset to make @tripple3 proud.....View attachment 718701
He rode home a happy man......View attachment 718702
But sadly, on his return he ate not of the mythical ice cream sandwich, but had to make do with a mug of black coffee and 4 'Digestive' biscuits instead.....View attachment 718703
it's almost not fair you have such antique backgrounds to lean your antique bikes - really dig the mile post shot

it's almost not fair you have such antique backgrounds to lean your antique bikes - really dig the mile post shot
True, to a point, but I don't have endless sunshine, ice cream sandwiches, and reasonably priced antique bicycles to choose from; as you can tell I was a little bored and it helped brighten my evening.
The fingerpost shot pleased me too, just got lucky with the weather as my ride progressed @bulldog1935.
Thanks for the appreciative comments!

Back