When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thumbnail_20180120_172749-01.jpg

I'm a little jealous of all the people who live in parts of the country with nicer weather.

The snow in chicagoland is once again on its way out. Depending on weather I may be able to get out for a ride tomorrow.

For the winter, I set up one of these in my tv room, and try to put in a little time spinning the wheel to help maintain my conditioning, but it not as fun as the reel thing.

1967_schwinn_exerciser.jpg

Are there any virtual reality bike programs with those goofy googles yet?

Lol. I just checked and there is.
https://www.cycleops.com/post/blog-15-ride-in-the-virtual-tour-de-france-peloton

Last edited:
Ride with my son through the rural cemetery today...bikes ‘n cemeteries...hmmm...new thread topic?

View attachment 740857

View attachment 740858

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, back in September I posted this ride:

"Wow, I snapped one photo in a cemetery, it was too dark to see. But when I got home I was able to read the grave stone captured in the photo. I think my junior high was named after this fellow. What are the chances? "Henry Puffer Junior High located about a mile away" Pretty Cool!"

After the chance photo I sent the pictures to my siblings who went to the same school.

Both of the responded with something like: "Weirdo, what are you doing in commentaries?"

I made a joke out of it with my response, and told them "I was looking for jewelry" ...........Honestly. It was just on my way home, and the it looked like a nice smooth loop to extend my ride!

2-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
With the nice warm Chicago area weather the last couple days, I was able to sneak in a winter ride on my new Miyata. This was pretty much a pump up the tires and go ride, as I have not done any work on this one yet other than replacing the saddle and pedals.

Not a single other person was on the bike path, It was nice having it all to myself.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Back