When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow, the weather was great today in the Chicago Suburbs. After stopping by my parents house for a quick visit I decided to take out a bike I rode in my mid teenage years. This is the first older bike I refurbished as a adult.

It's a Chicago Era Schwinn, and this was our first journey out together this year. (I would hate to call it vintage, because I'm older than it is).

I took off from my home and decided to ride past a few locations where I captured some of my favorite photos from last season.

1.JPG
2.JPG

This Location Below is said to be haunted. But, no ghosts showed up tonight. If I would have seen one, I would have posted a picture for you all.
http://www.remembering-lisle.com/Benet Academy & Lisle Railroad mysteries.htm

3.JPG
4.JPG

And lastly, my favorite photo taken this evening. Captured just a few feet in front of a waterfall in a local creek. (Of course, my foot just had to ship off a stone and get wet while trying to capture this photo).

5.JPG

Every time I get out on this one it brings back childhood memories.

Last edited:
My wife and I met up with some of the Bay Area Wheelman for a ride along the Great Highway and around Golden Gate Park today. Sundays most of the park roads are closed to cars. Hundreds of bikes, skaters, skateboarders, weekly swing dance by the Academy of Sciences and even hundreds of surfers out hitting the waves on Ocean Beach. I was the token safety bike of the ride but also one of the few original bikes. It was a cold and cloudy day but hundreds of smiling faces and waving hands when those bikes come down the road!
29356524_1684572904937880_426418045502619648_o.jpg

29425832_1684572818271222_3984699008860815360_o.jpg

29356628_1684572601604577_2109835695555084288_o.jpg

29386399_1684572634937907_7430110344804040704_o.jpg

Nice bike, nice photo
@Jimmy V
Thanks. Thiswas taken by a channel that goes between Lake Michigan and a local lake. I have an old flip phone, but if I send someone with a smart phone the picture it doesn't look too bad. In this case I sent it to my wife and she e-mailed it back to me and I posted it off my computer.
The tutorial about posting pics was very helpful. I'd like to post more pics but need to get a better phone or camera (or just do this way which is a bit more work). I enjoy everyones pics though and would like to contribute. People having fun with bikes. It's a beautiful thing.

Back