When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
7815fc501ed81b18568bbcf5450b3516.jpg

05277d1cca565aa0f4da68c19e50b3f7.jpg

Today at the Santa Fe lowrider show on the Plaza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me those 2 levers are labelled "FAST" & "VERY FAST!".

They should be labeled "Obedient" and "Ornery" or "Dry" and "Slippery" . . . well, maybe not the latter as that sounds gross. I rebuilt the tensioners to my original (better) idea, but the shifter for the RD still ghost shifts (though not as bad), so I'm going to try to tighten it some more. Issue with that is the tensioners pull on the shift rods via a modified eyebolt, but the shift rods are actually thin wall aluminum tubing (for the light switches' wires to go through) and I don't want to crush the tube. I might combine it with releasing some tension of the RD spring. Today, I also found that the shift housing jacket has been scraped off by the metal ring that holds the rubber gasket for the slot on the underside of the rocket body where the head tube passes through. I thought there was enough play and rubber that it wasn't a concern. I was wrong. The challenges of weirdo engineering!

How can you follow that!

Beautiful day, went for a walk with my youngest brother and my youngest niece this afternoon. He lives near the author C.S.Lewis' former home in Oxford, part of which is now a nature reserve centred round a large pond.
It seems some of his mythical creatures may still be living in the woods......
WP_20180526_15_50_33_Pro (3).jpg

WP_20180526_15_47_20_Pro (2).jpg

I'm digressing I know, but the little fairy doors that have recently appeared made me smile.

Out just before sunset for a quick 10 mile loop.
Riding the "Rochester" again. It's been a very warm day with the humidity building, a storm is expected, but not till later.
The sun setting over Cholsey hill......
WP_20180526_21_00_10_Pro (2).jpg

A fine evening to stop and converse with the cows.....
WP_20180526_20_41_00_Pro (2).jpg

Happy rides everybody.

UUUUUH, guys, these are the COOLEST posts ever on this page!

I don't know whose I like more. I can't choose.

Today we went for a bike in the city. I sweat every body part off. So the theme of the day was FIND ME WATER.
IMG_20180526_211054.jpg

I'll admit it, I stood in the fountain. And I was still hot...

IMG_20180526_211107.jpg

Then we found this dancing water playground. So off came my shoes and I ran into it with the other children. But then we got yelled at for not having shoes. Boooo. Sometime this summer I will get a picture of John biking through it, when we haven't been recently yelled at.

IMG_20180526_211120.jpg

Walls of water

84944.jpeg

JUMBO connect 4

IMG_20180526_211039.jpg

Even the flower says it's hot

IMG_20180526_142100854.jpg

I definitely did not instigate this...

84932.jpeg

Extra cool part of this photo: THE TREE AND THE FLOWERS ARE MADE OF BRONZE. WHAAAAAAT. I stood there for about five minutes trying to find the casting lines.

Maiden voyage today for the 1938 Schwinn C Model. Spent the day assembling parts collected this past winter. Took me all day to put it together. Still looking for proper fenders and a chain guard, but couldn't wait to take it for a spin. Rode down to the beach and around town. This ballooner floats over the brick roads in my neighborhood. Perfect way to start the Memorial Day weekend!

2018-05-26 21.35.36.jpg

2018-05-26 21.47.28.jpg

2018-05-26 21.42.49.jpg

Back