When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It was some nice weather tonight. I did my typical mid summer evening round trip for the first time this sping season hiting up a few of my favorite photo spots.

The highest lookout near my home:
0.JPG

And some neat vines near a railroad bridge.
2.JPG

A new apartment complex that was under construction last summer. (Still not compleated). Once done it should help out the local buisnesses in a town where nearly 15% of the stores are now closed on its main street. I heard there going to tear that whole section down, and build another new complex like this one. At first I was against the idea, but looking at the sucess of the towns nearby I have changed my mind and think the new developments may help raise my property value.

Eventually one of of these developers is going to want my whole neighborhood, as I'm just two blocks from the train station, and one block north of all this activity right off the main street. I just hope when the time comes I have a choice.

I think that beam of light is just a artifact from the camera and this lamp post, but its pretty much almost pointing to my backyard.
1.JPG

After the first 5 minutes my fingers started to go numb from the chill factor and I thought I made a mistake not wearing gloves, but once the blood got pumping by the time I got home the chilly night was no longer a issue.

Best of all, once I hit the local bike trail I was the only weirdo out there. I did not see a single person until I rode back though town.

Last edited:
Fun night ride with my friends Jim and Sarara on the green belt with my 41. The city controls the flow of water down the green belt through a series of “lakes”. When they release the water from the lake above (behind) these horses, the water shoots out of their mouths and through a series of tunnels below the busy street that runs through here.
8FE93CD3-DDEC-40E3-9EBF-2453ADBF3D5E.jpeg
169B70BB-92A4-4512-9927-17E9FFDB5D03.jpeg

Back