When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
40+ mile OC Beach Ride loop on Velvet, with $5 spaghetti lunch at Pizza D' Oro HB, and mint IT'S IT when I got home.
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0638.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG

my friend @rustjunkie likes Ice Cream!

Today, back at elevation, this comes from the Utah Avalanche Forecast Center!!..
"What a storm!! Snow totals are 22 to 32 inches in upper elevations of Little Cottonwood, and 12 to 24” in Big Cottonwood, and about 12” settled snow along the higher Park City ridgeline. Temperatures have cooled into the teens and low twenties. Overnight, the northwesterly winds were strong, averaging 15 to 25 mph, with gusts to 40 mph at 10,000’, and averaging 35 to 60 mph, with gusts in the 60s to 70s at 11,000’. Storm water totals are 1.5” to a whopping 4 inches in Little Cottonwood."

But instead of the above late winter excess, (unless you love an endless winter) I was camping and riding in the flowers.
View attachment 978879

View attachment 978878

View attachment 978881
View attachment 978880
Just beautiful! Thanks for posting.

I got a text to pick up a movie; so I went to the bank 1st.
Clipper was parked inside the bank right where I always park.
A couple walked in trying to do some "banking", the man was fixed on the bike.
I walked up to it and he looked up and asked how old it is.
1936 Clipper I replied. He said it has to be special to be inside the bank.
Yes, it is. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1936-clipper-cwc-double-bar.133565/
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0646.jpg

Back