When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got out for 38 today on the Shelby. Huntingon Beach Pier had some incredible VW buses parked to enjoy. Wish I had one.
IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

Last edited:
Man,O' man, that is one really cool rad old Colson. Blue happens to be my favorite color. could you post a picture of the speedo with the mileage? Enjoy. Razin.

OK; Not Colson. CWC built this one
Thread on this bike: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1936-clipper-cwc-double-bar.133565/
Where can i get my hands on a pail of those cool ass red line tires? thanks. really nice bikes. Razin.

Those are Vans tires by Cult and "Out Of Stock" when I have looked lately.

pic from when I got this bike:
IMG_7324.jpg

It's been a couple of months since I've been on, or worked on a bicycle. Life gets crazy busy sometimes. Anyway, my project is nearly done and Eureka was having their yearly parade. Today's weather was lovely. Why not? I said to myself. Not a reason in the world why not, so out came the old timey clothes and the 56" wheel. Lots of fun!

IMG_2751.JPG

Last edited:
Back