When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Got out for 38 today on the Shelby. Huntingon Beach Pier had some incredible VW buses parked to enjoy. Wish I had one.
IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

Last edited:
Man,O' man, that is one really cool rad old Colson. Blue happens to be my favorite color. could you post a picture of the speedo with the mileage? Enjoy. Razin.

OK; Not Colson. CWC built this one
Thread on this bike: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1936-clipper-cwc-double-bar.133565/
Where can i get my hands on a pail of those cool ass red line tires? thanks. really nice bikes. Razin.

Those are Vans tires by Cult and "Out Of Stock" when I have looked lately.

pic from when I got this bike:
IMG_7324.jpg

It's been a couple of months since I've been on, or worked on a bicycle. Life gets crazy busy sometimes. Anyway, my project is nearly done and Eureka was having their yearly parade. Today's weather was lovely. Why not? I said to myself. Not a reason in the world why not, so out came the old timey clothes and the 56" wheel. Lots of fun!

IMG_2751.JPG

Last edited:
Back