When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thankfully no 'gators, snakes, turtles or boar for me to be wary of today (or any other day for that matter, occasional siting of a snake being a rare exception!).
Out on the Vindec for a shopping and errands run this morning.
Out on the Rochester this afternoon, cycled over to the waterfront café in Benson to leave more promotional stuff for our cycling festival in July; shameless plug alert!.....
WP_20190504_16_30_46_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20190504_16_31_12_Pro (2).jpg

With duties accomplished I cycled back home through Preston Crowmarsh.....
WP_20190504_15_54_54_Pro (2).jpg

That bird on the thatched cottage roof is actually a local thatcher's trademark, not another one of those real pesky Pheasants......
WP_20190504_15_54_54_Pro (3).jpg

Walked through Howbery Park nature reserve (cycling not permitted). Another day of sunshine and showers.....
WP_20190504_16_07_11_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20190504_16_11_07_Pro (2).jpg

Short but sweet ride! Despite being rained on at the end.

Final ride of the day.
Out on the Vindec 'Atlantic' semi-crusty tracker. Anything with chrome forks that shiny can't ever be totally crusty....
WP_20190504_20_08_03_Pro (2).jpg

Since I use this most for nipping down to the shops, I've fitted a basket. It's quickly removeable too, thanks to the 'papillons' on the front axle and a couple of old leather saddlebag straps.....
WP_20190504_20_03_24_Pro (2).jpg

Salvaged from a friends old BSA!

Caught the setting sun just after cresting Cholsey Hill.....
WP_20190504_20_28_59_Pro (3).jpg

Significantly colder on the dark side of the hill, especially when wearing shorts!

After I got back from Trexlertown & inventoried the goodies, took this old Crescent out for a shakedown cruise. It maneuvers like a tractor trailer, barely fits in the 8' bed of my pickup but is a really fun ride. Fixed gear is a lot more user friendly than I would have thought. Next step, get my wife on it.

fullsizeoutput_aed.jpeg

Back