When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beware. The scrap man is never far away!
BCE9D2FE-1FA9-47DB-B106-487F123F2255.jpeg

Finally after some adjustments and help from fellow Canuck pal Ken ( CABER ccmerz) who painted/re-created sold to me this 1938 Custom CCM Flyte, and I tweaked a few parts to fit my vision.( just needs a toolbox saddle...hint...hint.... yeah...I'm in the line up too...lol..) It had FAT FRANKS ( too FAT for forks) and I put the airflow bars, Gibson pedals, Bevin bell, knuckle guards, deco stem, hubcaps, correct Schwalbe 28 inch tires, and Ken built/painted up some CCM wheels I just put on yesterday. Man...what a ride!!!

View attachment 998980

View attachment 998982

View attachment 998983
What a ride indeed! Absolutely stunning!!!
Almost makes me want to stop posting photos anymore, especially of relatively insignificant machines.
Almost, but not quite.
Here's the Vindec from yesterday, late morning.....
WP_20190515_11_33_00_Pro (3).jpg

And the Orange last night.....
WP_20190515_19_44_10_Pro (4).jpg

Out on the Orange again today, but no photos taken.
Seriously @Nashman, you should warn us before posting more photos of that CCM!

Finally after some adjustments and help from fellow Canuck pal Ken ( CABER ccmerz) who painted/re-created sold to me this 1938 Custom CCM Flyte, and I tweaked a few parts to fit my vision.( just needs a toolbox saddle...hint...hint.... yeah...I'm in the line up too...lol..) It had FAT FRANKS ( too FAT for forks) and I put the airflow bars, Gibson pedals, Bevin bell, knuckle guards, deco stem, hubcaps, correct Schwalbe 28 inch tires, and Ken built/painted up some CCM wheels I just put on yesterday. Man...what a ride!!!

View attachment 998980

View attachment 998982

View attachment 998983

Another Canuck creation I admire and will have one day. Love the design of those. Yours is pretty sweet. :cool::cool: Enjoy!

Back