When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Beware. The scrap man is never far away!
BCE9D2FE-1FA9-47DB-B106-487F123F2255.jpeg

Finally after some adjustments and help from fellow Canuck pal Ken ( CABER ccmerz) who painted/re-created sold to me this 1938 Custom CCM Flyte, and I tweaked a few parts to fit my vision.( just needs a toolbox saddle...hint...hint.... yeah...I'm in the line up too...lol..) It had FAT FRANKS ( too FAT for forks) and I put the airflow bars, Gibson pedals, Bevin bell, knuckle guards, deco stem, hubcaps, correct Schwalbe 28 inch tires, and Ken built/painted up some CCM wheels I just put on yesterday. Man...what a ride!!!

View attachment 998980

View attachment 998982

View attachment 998983
What a ride indeed! Absolutely stunning!!!
Almost makes me want to stop posting photos anymore, especially of relatively insignificant machines.
Almost, but not quite.
Here's the Vindec from yesterday, late morning.....
WP_20190515_11_33_00_Pro (3).jpg

And the Orange last night.....
WP_20190515_19_44_10_Pro (4).jpg

Out on the Orange again today, but no photos taken.
Seriously @Nashman, you should warn us before posting more photos of that CCM!

Finally after some adjustments and help from fellow Canuck pal Ken ( CABER ccmerz) who painted/re-created sold to me this 1938 Custom CCM Flyte, and I tweaked a few parts to fit my vision.( just needs a toolbox saddle...hint...hint.... yeah...I'm in the line up too...lol..) It had FAT FRANKS ( too FAT for forks) and I put the airflow bars, Gibson pedals, Bevin bell, knuckle guards, deco stem, hubcaps, correct Schwalbe 28 inch tires, and Ken built/painted up some CCM wheels I just put on yesterday. Man...what a ride!!!

View attachment 998980

View attachment 998982

View attachment 998983

Another Canuck creation I admire and will have one day. Love the design of those. Yours is pretty sweet. :cool::cool: Enjoy!

Back