When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@piercer_99 It's getting almost full! Lit up my canal ride back from Kyrene.

Check out the reflection of the night hawks flying just above the water catching bugs in the pic below. You can also just barely see a guy fishing, standing under the power lines pole.
997E4207-F685-46B9-A817-F4CAE4155676.jpeg
F47EC096-E7A8-485B-9286-1AAFFD76DD9C.jpeg

Almost full moon:
53640465-C60D-485E-9BD1-BA1DE7ACF868.jpeg

41 New World

POST 12,000!

Last edited:
With Memorial Day fast approaching, I rode out to see my Dad's stone at the local cemetery. He was a radio operator, calling in airstrikes during the Korean War. He had an old bike that he rode growing up in the '30's and '40's, and it was old already by then. When the family farm got sold back in the 90's, he asked me if I wanted it. Not being into bikes much back then,
IMG_20190518_134244.jpg

IMG_20190518_134522.jpg

I said no. Regret that every day. The old Hickory tree in the last pic is at the cemetery in our little Ohio town.
IMG_20190518_134648.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful CCM Nashman! Fantastic. It rained hard early, then cleared up and started blowing 30. Most of my ride north up the coast I got sandblasted by relentless wind, so I flipped it on the prewar Schwinn Excelsior and ran fast to the south, but was looking for something/anything to get in back of after reversing direction again. I endeavored to persevere.
This particular bike I don't get much chance to ride, but have taken a keen liking to it after a couple days back in my posession. The wheels are light and stiff so the bike feels really fast, smooth and quiet. It loves to be leaned over hard on good pavement while hanging on to the end of the bars and weighting the back of the saddle. All these old bikes have distinct personalities and are a joy to ride. View attachment 999300

View attachment 999299

View attachment 999298
Looks like a rocket!! A true blend of the old and new. I was once brave and young and rode like that...ha!!

Back