When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Morning ride to the grocery store for milk and cereal.

DSCN0008.JPG

Solo on the Ibis tonight for 22mi/2000 feet of climbing. Felt pretty fast tonight......:p
View attachment 1028675
Until I went down hard. Was coming fast out of a corner and stuffed my front wheel in the bushes. Before getting up to check on my bike, I pulled the camera out of my left pocket...:rolleyes: Part of the game...
View attachment 1028676
Finished it up strong..
View attachment 1028677
Enjoy your rides...life is short..

If you don't crash once in a while, you're not trying hard enough! Thanks for sharing.

Took this late 50's Murray Astro Flite I rebuilt for my Step-Sister to Longmont Bike Night to ensure it is working properly. It was her Grandma's bike and has probably never ridden so smoothly. ;)
IMG_20190710_183556721_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190710_202922306.jpg

IMG_20190710_203243592.jpg

What a great riding bike!! :cool::cool: It just wants to GO! Probably the most solid step through frame I've ridden. She is going to be a happy girl riding this thing around western Colorado!

That's for sure!^^^^ @Mr. Monkeyarms I am kind of a speed junky anyway and it is just a matter of time as there are too many variables that can take you down in this sport. Fortunately, I was just re-accelerating back up to speed out of the corner. I have been to the hospital three times in high-speed crashes. Many concussions as well. It is a very dangerous sport and I have lost a few friends over the years. I continue to do it understanding the risks: it runs in my blood and I LOVE to ride...let's change the subject a bit....check out the 33 Colson moto!
IMG_0895[1].JPG

I ride similar routes when I’m rollin vintage, witch I use for mostly commuting. Running out of cool places for bike pictures!
Very challenging indeed.
Same route again on my morning ride; 1938 Rustjunkie Tiki Twin-bar
IMG_2529_2.jpg
IMG_2532_2.jpg
IMG_2535.JPG

This is the neighborhood I grew up in, threw the morning paper in, and exact spot I would climb the wall to go to 7-ELEVEN.
It's Free Slurpee day!
If you go out and get 1 or 2, post pics on this old Ride thread.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/7-11-free-slurpee-ride-huntington-beach-ca.93390/

Back