When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Morning ride to the grocery store for milk and cereal.

DSCN0008.JPG

Solo on the Ibis tonight for 22mi/2000 feet of climbing. Felt pretty fast tonight......:p
View attachment 1028675
Until I went down hard. Was coming fast out of a corner and stuffed my front wheel in the bushes. Before getting up to check on my bike, I pulled the camera out of my left pocket...:rolleyes: Part of the game...
View attachment 1028676
Finished it up strong..
View attachment 1028677
Enjoy your rides...life is short..

If you don't crash once in a while, you're not trying hard enough! Thanks for sharing.

Took this late 50's Murray Astro Flite I rebuilt for my Step-Sister to Longmont Bike Night to ensure it is working properly. It was her Grandma's bike and has probably never ridden so smoothly. ;)
IMG_20190710_183556721_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190710_202922306.jpg

IMG_20190710_203243592.jpg

What a great riding bike!! :cool::cool: It just wants to GO! Probably the most solid step through frame I've ridden. She is going to be a happy girl riding this thing around western Colorado!

That's for sure!^^^^ @Mr. Monkeyarms I am kind of a speed junky anyway and it is just a matter of time as there are too many variables that can take you down in this sport. Fortunately, I was just re-accelerating back up to speed out of the corner. I have been to the hospital three times in high-speed crashes. Many concussions as well. It is a very dangerous sport and I have lost a few friends over the years. I continue to do it understanding the risks: it runs in my blood and I LOVE to ride...let's change the subject a bit....check out the 33 Colson moto!
IMG_0895[1].JPG

I ride similar routes when I’m rollin vintage, witch I use for mostly commuting. Running out of cool places for bike pictures!
Very challenging indeed.
Same route again on my morning ride; 1938 Rustjunkie Tiki Twin-bar
IMG_2529_2.jpg
IMG_2532_2.jpg
IMG_2535.JPG

This is the neighborhood I grew up in, threw the morning paper in, and exact spot I would climb the wall to go to 7-ELEVEN.
It's Free Slurpee day!
If you go out and get 1 or 2, post pics on this old Ride thread.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/7-11-free-slurpee-ride-huntington-beach-ca.93390/

Back