When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I find your antique bikes facinating.
Welcome @Chuck S to theCABE Enjoy the Ride!
This afternoon Sweetie and I rode to the library and around HB Central park a few times.
Of course a meal is part of the trip; The Habit this time.
IMG_2734.JPG
IMG_2732.JPG
IMG_2730.JPG
IMG_2735.jpg

That's a @Boris custom reflector on the saddle of the Clipper; Dig it!

Welcome @Chuck S to theCABE Enjoy the Ride!
This afternoon Sweetie and I rode to the library and around HB Central park a few times.
Of course a meal is part of the trip; The Habit this time.
View attachment 1033941View attachment 1033942View attachment 1033943View attachment 1033944
That's a @Boris custom reflector on the saddle of the Clipper; Dig it!
I miss seeing adds for @Boris reflectors. ;)

They are nice.

Of course sometimes I miss Huntington Beach very much @tripple3 , then I remember that the house I lived in isn't there anymore and there is a mini mansion in it's place.

Triple3 you have a very cool looking bike. Those springs on the saddle are huge. I have never ridden a bike like that, I suspect it must be very comfortable.
Blackbomber I have a modern road bike and a cheap Aluminum frame cruiser also. But the Trek is special, feels like a part of me when I ride it. I put 4500 miles on the Trek in the last 7 years. I will never sell that bike.
You guys are a bad influence though, really got me thinking about getting a classic balloon tire bike. I really like the look of the swept handlebars and curvy frames. I do wonder what it would be like to ride a bike that I expect is much heavier than what I typically ride. My cheap aluminum cruiser weighs only 27 lbs, even though it is a single speed a long ride is not a problem.

You know, @Chuck S, to keep a bike for 25 years... and to still be riding it - that says something about you, and your Trek.

Welcome to the Cabe.
wait, you all don't have bikes you have had since they were new? :)

I have had this one for 41 years, got it right after high school, it started life as a Huffy Good Vibrations. Which reminds me, it needs to get back in the rotation for a few days.
20190331_181031.jpg

wait, you all don't have bikes you have had since they were new? :)

I have had this one for 41 years, got it right after high school, it started life as a Huffy Good Vibrations. Which reminds me, it needs to get back in the rotation for a few days.View attachment 1033967
Very cool bike. Wow, 41 years. I wish I had keep the new Varsity I got in 71, it would be 48 years. I got swayed by a nice looking Motobecane Super Mirage in 77. Sold that one too. I really like that springer fork.

Back