When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Night ride on the '61 Deluxe Hornet. Great night for a ride.
Hammerhead
IMG_20190727_212223.jpg

IMG_20190727_212040.jpg

IMG_20190727_212540.jpg

Took my Higgins on a shakedown run to the old mall to get a pop refill. I have a kickstand on it now and had to attach my last Rocket Ray temporarily as I haven't finished the light tank yet. With long enough arms I should be able to use a front basket and bottle cage but I was told the rack isn't strong enough for even some small saddlebags :(

Took my Higgins on a shakedown run to the old mall to get a pop refill. I have a kickstand on it now and had to attach my last Rocket Ray temporarily as I haven't finished the light tank yet. With long enough arms I should be able to use a front basket and bottle cage but I was told the rack isn't strong enough for even some small saddlebags :(
As with my Flightliner , I find the rear rack is more for decoration, than being practical. You got a cool looking ride, so enjoy.

Back