When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Night ride on the '61 Deluxe Hornet. Great night for a ride.
Hammerhead
IMG_20190727_212223.jpg

IMG_20190727_212040.jpg

IMG_20190727_212540.jpg

Took my Higgins on a shakedown run to the old mall to get a pop refill. I have a kickstand on it now and had to attach my last Rocket Ray temporarily as I haven't finished the light tank yet. With long enough arms I should be able to use a front basket and bottle cage but I was told the rack isn't strong enough for even some small saddlebags :(

Took my Higgins on a shakedown run to the old mall to get a pop refill. I have a kickstand on it now and had to attach my last Rocket Ray temporarily as I haven't finished the light tank yet. With long enough arms I should be able to use a front basket and bottle cage but I was told the rack isn't strong enough for even some small saddlebags :(
As with my Flightliner , I find the rear rack is more for decoration, than being practical. You got a cool looking ride, so enjoy.

Back