When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hooked up a brother with a rider and cruised Waxhaw!

60F85B4A-428A-4A55-BD4B-2CA7DB49CCE4.jpeg

F5F6978F-7752-49BA-832A-9E11C460928C.jpeg

Out to the Collinsville, CT farmers market for brunch and to pick up greens for the week. My wife, who just began riding this year (never got off training wheels as a kid) wiped out pretty bad last week coming home from same ride. Pretty scraped up, and trashed a new $100 helmet (which did its job perfectly). Anyway, I didn’t have any expectations on when she’d return to riding, but one week later, it was her idea to go. I’m pretty happy about that!
1967 Collegiate with trailer, and a modern beach cruiser.

972CCDCC-F10E-40BC-B252-7F0E655C54EF.jpeg

Shelby today. Around town at the Arts Festival and down to the LBS-White Pine Touring......
IMG_0065.JPG
My buddy Hank working hard cleaning up rentals..
IMG_0072.JPG

Visited and said hi to my "other" Shelby hanging just out of reach of the public. All OG Bananarama.(I do have the correct T-rods and also the Tank to Conduit fitting) My pride & joy.
IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

And of course way too expensive MTB's for sale.
IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

Last edited:
I didn’t have any expectations on when she’d return to riding, but one week later, it was her idea to go. I’m pretty happy about that!
Great news! Good choices on both sides.
Helmets are easily replaced.:D
I got hit with 24 hour tummy bug yesterday, have been laying around since it reversed everything.:disappointed:
Riding my Western Flyer out the driveway this afternoon brought the smile back to my face.
I feel like i'm getting away with something; grown men shouldn't be that happy, while riding my bike.:p
Dirt roads are pilin' up on forward facing struts.
See, there's an example; I should be maintaining, instead I choose to ride it anyway.;)
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3220.JPG

Back