When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Night ride to Gilbert on the canal.
B5491BBC-2AF9-41DF-9597-59D12F9A413D.jpeg
188A65C4-27BF-4ADE-9AE9-9DA1C25DB240.jpeg

1941 Schwinn New World

@Miq Time sure has changed ole Gilbert. Back in the late 60's we didn't even call Gilbert a town. lol Down town Gilbert was maybe a block and a half long and the vaqueros would hang out in front of the stores on the weekends. It was funny to see the old pole style horse tie ups along the street in front of the old stores.

Last edited:
Still stupid hot and humid.

They miniature horses were grazing in their pasture though.

Then on the way home my crank lock nut came off, so roadside repair without tools, yippee. The best part was I found a Mongoose hybrid in a trash pile that I will get back together for my second oldest grandson. He has outgrown his 20" Trek and wants a bigger bike. It's got potential.
20190808_181605.jpg

20190808_181615.jpg

20190808_183200.jpg

Screenshot_20190808-190434_Weather.jpg

Elgin roadster in the flats today. A bike worth riding. Not surprising that it may be the favorite long-distance pavement rider in my stable. More on that later......
IMG_0410.JPG

Shout out to the hot-temperature riders who get out on the bikes in difficult conditions/nightime. Not easy or comfortable, that's for sure. @piercer_99 @birdzgarage @Miq & others I may have missed..

Last edited:
Back