When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Diggin' the double-bar Aero King.
I tried a couple different sets of bars, but adjusted these to fit better, and switched seats to this bare Messinger saddle I had.
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG
IMG_3627.JPG

11580DBA-0205-4BF7-9E04-FC28F7A35C4B.jpeg

I’ve had some life events the past two years that have kept me off my bike. Although it was hot and humid this evening, I was able to take the “Mutt” (her name) out for a little ride. She may not be a thorough-bred, but that’s what makes her attractive to my eye. The best part was just getting out an enjoying the ride!

Hawthorne Flyer for 55mi today. From the house down to the Wedge, up the Newport back bay, San Diego Creek to Laguna Canyon Road, then flipped it and headed back up the Cali coast awhile, then back up the Santa Ana River channel to Costa Mesa.
This stripped down and tight ride is quiet as a mouse and fast as s*%#!! I have been piling the miles on, so I may need a new chain soon.
It's really quite the ride, and nothing like anything else I own, I will say that. If you rode this bike, it would surprise you.
84600.JPG

IMG_9055.JPG

Last edited:
Back