When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I had one stolen today at the public library what a bummer it's posted stolen and I'm moving on. Back to four wheels I guess Powell Peralta lol. Not like I have any keepers to choose from...

View attachment 1050026

View attachment 1050027

View attachment 1050028

View attachment 1050029

View attachment 1050030

View attachment 1050031

View attachment 1050032

that sucks, bike thieves should be hung.

you can use my sign for flyers if you need.
stolen bike.jpg

Gave some attention to my '55 'Vette yesterday. I haven't ridden this bike much recently. I think it's because it's hard to ride, and uncomfortable, compared to my lightweights. So I added a wider bar with more pullback (from '76 Speedster), a pair of nicely yellowed chubby grips, and the Faulhaber seat (courtesy of @WetDogGraphix). I also replaced all the brake pads with new cheapies, and cleaned and greased the caliper pivots, headset and BB. While I had the fork out, I removed the front rack, and also the headlight. The bike feels a lot nicer, and I'm liking the change of appearance, too. Next step is a larger rear cog, and at some point, a well needed deep cleaning. Anyway, I'm liking my Corvette again!

IMG_0300.JPG

I took Tiki Twin-bar out to ride with Pete, aka SKiP @SKPC in C.M. just off the trail.
IMG_3628.JPG
IMG_3630.JPG

A wonderful ride chatting topics of all Nature; down to the tip of Balboa.

IMG_3636.JPG

We rode back to HB, up to FV to Tio Flacos for Tacos with Marty @cyclingday
Then back to my pad for IT'S IT ice cream sandwiches.
I had Strawberry.
No pics of that, because they are way better than they look.:p
Thanks for joining the fun; the Ride!

Back