When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took the Flightliner out this morning for a morning ride
20190824_110407.jpg

20190824_103207.jpg

Stopped by the Amish market to pick up some Ho Ho cookies for my wife and daughter
20190824_124643.jpg

20190824_103242.jpg

A few days late but a couple shots of our Wednesday tour of Eureka from Mr. Eureka, Mike TR6SC. Mike pulled out a nice variety of riders for us. Thanks Mike, you accomplished something I've not been able to do, finally get Danny out on a vintage bike! Danny liked the feel of the 1930 Swift, might win him over yet! We were there a few years ago and had some trouble with one of the locals at Fern Canyon.
IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

1566674143439.png

Just under 60 on the Hawthorne Flyer today. Down the coast, up Newport Back Bay and San Diego Creek when I came up on Mike and Troy pedaling at my pace, so I joined them for 25+ miles. They showed me a sweet loop through Irvine with some climbing and new bike paths. Really fun riding with them but eventually parted ways and rode back out to the coast along the water north from the wedge to Bolsa Chica, then south again through Talbert Regional and home to some Blueberry Acai sorbet frozen reward. Bike rode trouble free & carried me well as expected. Most excellent pedal.
IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

Sachs Dreigang 515 3-coaster rear. Dixie cartridge bearing 9mm qr front w/ceramic bearing upgrade. World Class Ti spindle sq spindle bottom bracket.

Last edited:
Back