When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1939 DELMAR to the bank and the park; where the basketball court got a fresh paint/surface.
Just like a kid, I had to be the 1st one on it, to see if it was dry.:cool:
IMG_3844.JPG
IMG_3837.jpg
IMG_3839.jpg

Marty @cyclingday tell us again what type Palm please.

Went long today for 63mi on the 35 ElginTanker. Down to the Wedge, across Newport Habor on the ferry, inland up Newport back bay into a baking hot San Diego Creek pathway to my flip-it-around spot in the shade at 27mi. Then back out to the coast into the human & vehicle packed madness of a hot Saturday holiday weekend at the beach. It's rough out there folks. Worked my way out of that then back up the Santa Ana River to a cool shower. This bicycle is pretty heavy but also smooth and forgiving. A very dependable machine for long rides like this one..:p
The Wedge garage door.
IMG_0333.JPG

Heading inland via san diego creek.
IMG_0341.JPG

27mi in at the flip spot.....where did everbody go?
IMG_0345.JPG

Irvine/San Diego Creek
IMG_0353.JPG

Last edited:
Another salvage, teardown and rebuild.

1968 Schwinn Racer, I am really starting to question my Schwinn dislike. (Other than the New World, I have no love for them). This is really a great riding bike.

I'll put the new rear tire on it tomorrow and it will be finished.

20190831_210947.jpg

Back