When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Today I rode Velvet deLuxe up and down the river trail, the Newport peninsula 3 times, and to the water-tower in Sunset.
72.5 miles, 15 of it with Pete @SKPC
Great Day!
IMG_4358.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4387.JPG
IMG_4398.JPG
IMG_4407.jpg
IMG_4441.JPG
IMG_4447.jpg
IMG_4448.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG

Cappuccino It's It for the reward; Factory Flavors are almost all gone.
At least Mint is always available.:p

Yes T-3, I hoped you would notice that you were in the background. But don't give away my photograph techniques Mark! That's not fair! That is a very unbecoming photo of me sprawled on the deck waaay low for an EBI btw... .. . Maybe I should have posted this one where you aren't "in the picture"!!:p...
IMG_0549.JPG

Last edited:
@Miq said: " I get weirded out when people roll up on me crouching for pics too. Your earth based photography is worth it!"
Thanks Miq! Nice suspension seat on the World I see there! Those are comfortable. It is kinda strange, but you have to put up with T-3's riding style if you want to roll with him. Marks' riding style is a little "different" I would say. It's sorta dangerous as his hands are off the bars most of the time, so I try to stay either way in front of him or way in back, depending on the situation. He rides at either an "on" or "off" pace when pedaling, which constantly throws you off a normal person pace.:smile: I am always asking him to slow down and minimize his constantly blasting and somewhat irritating horn at everyone that he has on the Huffman! This seems to piss a lot of people off as we ride by. But, if you want to ride with him, which is pretty fun, you gotta put up with it! I just tell him that I worry about him getting badly hurt the next time he goes down hard. It is only a matter of time. See you all back in the mountains! Ride on.... … .. . skpc
Loudest bike on the strand below.....Earth Based Image of the very noisy Huffman.
IMG_0544.JPG

Last edited:
Back