When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seriously!?! Another flavor of It's It I can't have? Time to move to Cali I guess.
I got these at Smart and Final, local groceries.
Another pic from today, fresh, not recycled.:cool:
IMG_4630.JPG

1936 Electric, 1939 DELMAR

Sweet! Wish my ‘48 DX was that nice. What part of CT are you in? The picker I got the Columbia from in my last post has a couple of girls muscle bikes. A pink Lil’ Chick, and a Murray, which I forget the name. I also forgot to take pics. Bikes are in Broad Brook.
Sweet! Wish my ‘48 DX was that nice. What part of CT are you in? The picker I got the Columbia from in my last post has a couple of girls muscle bikes. A pink Lil’ Chick, and a Murray, which I :sweat:
Sweet! Wish my ‘48 DX was that nice. What part of CT are you in? The picker I got the Columbia from in my last post has a couple of girls muscle bikes. A pink Lil’ Chick, and a Murray, which I forget the name. I also forgot to take pics. Bikes are in Broad Brook.

forget the name. I also forgot to take pics. Bikes are in Broad Brook.

Thanks man. I’m in Cos Cob. I’m also new to the cave and having tech issues.
You're doing fine. My wife was born and raised in Cos Cob / Greenwich. A bit of a hike for the bikes I mentioned, but those are fairly common anyway. Keep an eye out for the next Dudley and Wethersfield swap meets, which will be announced here (if you aren't familiar with them already). You'll find what you need there.

This morning, I rode what will be my new winter bike (If I don't change my mind for a third time). A Fuji Sandblaster, in 20" frame. $10 from a scrapper who thought it was too good to destroy. I agree. I have the rear brake arms, the return springs are mis-matched, and I need to get another set. Aside from that, someone replaced the rear wheel with an all steel one (bummer). Again, winter bike.... Just needs fenders and a rack.

IMG_0616.JPG

56C32DAB-E99D-458A-9DEB-8195E2AADCC4.jpeg

F105F29E-321C-4ED5-BD76-F0D8B2A84FCB.jpeg

I had to check out Aero King a lil' longer, to make sure...
IMG_4646.JPG
IMG_4650.JPG
IMG_4658.JPG

I picked up trash I saw on the short walk from the wet sand back to the street.
I would like to do that every day I'm there; I've loved the Wedge a Long time now.:)

IMG_4662.jpg
IMG_4667.jpg
IMG_4673.jpg

25 miles on this old seat at this point.
It's OK; not my favorite.:p
IMG_4675.JPG
IMG_4679.JPG
IMG_4691.jpg

Diggin' Aero King; it's a keeper.

Back