When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Explored some of what is left of the old Mill buildings along the Winnipesaukee River. Rode the '61 Panther 3. Beautiful afternoon ride.
Hammerhead
IMG_20191006_140640.jpg

IMG_20191006_140912.jpg

IMG_20191006_141018.jpg

IMG_20191006_134942.jpg

IMG_20191006_135245.jpg

IMG_20191006_134623.jpg

Test ride around town on the 1933 Colson Flyer. 1st ride with re-spoked original wheels. It has been a long time coming with this bike. The hourglass front hub has proven difficult to bring back. I only need three specific things in order to "finish" it. It's good that it's back together and in rideable 1-spd condition.
With original post and seat cover pic.
IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

Last edited:
Ya’ll make me feel like a wanna be! Here in nw alabama fall is still in the offing! But,,, after seeing ya’ll and your rides! And ive been watching for some months! I’ll take out the best of my best and send pics from my small village! We do have a few sights to see! You just wait! Always envious bill in bama!
I don’t know if this helps, but I often feel like a wannabe myself. I do ride often, but seldom far. I didn’t ride at all last winter (trying to psych myself up for doing it this year). I have a few bikes that are special to me, but aside from my Motobike (which is in rough shape cosmetically), they are all pretty pedestrian. There’s always someone riding more, in a nicer location, and with cooler wheels. The times I enjoy riding the most is picking up my daughter from school with thunder and lightning overhead, and rolling into the garage just as the sky opens up. Just being out on a bike (any bike, any vintage) is winning in my estimation. Can’t wait to see what you have in store. Bike life!

Oh my goodness; the posts here on this thread have been Awesome, I couldn't "Quote" all of them; notice I "liked" instead.:D
I left in the dark before 6 AM on the 1936 Electric, C-model Schwinn; because I love to ride it.
I was at the Wedge about sunrise.
IMG_5346.JPG
IMG_5370.jpg
IMG_5375.JPG

Yeah, there's A Lot of flying around for 3 days here in HB.

IMG_5417.JPG
IMG_5423.JPG

WOW Amazing line-up of pre-war Schwinns!
I see mine down the line; maybe sticking out above a lil'.:p
I had a burrito with other bike enthusiasts; thank you again.
I rode back to HB for the balance of the Air Show, then home from there.
What A Great day for riding an old Schwinn.
IMG_5450.JPG
IMG_5452.JPG

Had a long lunch break during a clinic & took this ole boy on the Atlantic city boardwalk. Was a little leery about the regulations pertaining to Ebikes, what I could find was sketchy. Kept it stealthy but got passed by a couple of E fat bikes & a local on a fatty w/ a banana seat & a loud Chinese two cycle. Nice ride, nostalgic, cheesy, funky, & spiced w/ a little sleazy, fun.

fullsizeoutput_b78.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_b7b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_b82.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_b85.jpeg

Back