When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Early morning ride into work on my '56 Jaguar. A nice cool 41 degrees this morning. Beautiful ride.
Hammerhead
IMG_20191009_064842.jpg

IMG_20191009_065210.jpg

IMG_20191009_065504.jpg

IMG_20191009_064918.jpg

Snow coming this evening, so I got out for a long ride in the cold air on the mtb. Colors are holding up……....few if anyone out on the trails in the chili temps although I did run into these two very large turkeys close to home. Quite a few BIG birds have recently migrated back after being shot out years ago. It's nice to have them coming back around into the area as hunting is no longer allowed.
IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited:
Snow coming this evening, so I got out for a long ride in the cold air on the mtb. Colors are holding up……....few if anyone out on the trails in the chili temps although I did run into these two very large turkeys close to home. Quite a few BIG birds have recently migrated back after being shot out years ago. It's nice to have them coming back around into the area as hunting is no longer allowed.
View attachment 1076084

View attachment 1076085

View attachment 1076086

View attachment 1076087

View attachment 1076083
First off turkey don't migrate bad weather and predators kill more turkeys than any hunter ever did they were almost extinct in the early 1900's if it weren't for the conservation efforts and money from hunters there wouldn't be a single bird left in the country...

I've properly used the word "migrate" instead of "moved" when I was referencing our new residents. You can migrate locally as well..:p. First turkey I have seen in my backyard in 38yrs. The word is they have come over from Snake Creek to the south of here. Must have been the predators instead of other reasons eh?

Last edited:
Back