When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Interesting that the National Wild Turkey Federation is pretty clear that mating and environmental factors, NOT predation (killing by predators), determine the population growth:
1570715214842.png

Over population and environmental changes can drive the numbers back down too...

Gobble gobble....maybe I should have stayed asleep.

Last edited:
Most likely the populations are increasing south of here and they are migrating back in. They are definitely not introduced. We have plenty of predators and guns, but looming in front of them and more critical is surviving winter at elevation in the Wasatch. They were shot out locally here over the years I have been told by the wise oldsters, so the very fact they can survive this kind of trouble and continue on is amazing to me. Incredible.

Last edited:
Another great ride here on OC Beaches; 1940 Western Flyer HD, with Light For All carrier bag.
Super fun; 3 trips to the Wedge, and 2 to the Sunset Beach water tower; 1 loop with Marty @cyclingday on a awesome 1942 BF Goodrich.
IMG_5686.JPG
IMG_5697_2.JPG
IMG_5702.jpg
IMG_5704.JPG

Some longboarders hang here at 16.5 Tower in Bolsa Chica State Beach, and this the Infinity board that Art paddled into "The wave of the A.M. session.
Great guys that give me food sometimes.:D

IMG_5707.JPG
IMG_5712_2.JPG
IMG_5717.JPG
IMG_5731.JPG
IMG_5738.JPG
IMG_5752.JPG
IMG_5765.jpg

Pics don't do these rides any justice; it's far more awesome amazing than it looks!:eek:

Most likely the populations are increasing south of here and they are migrating back in. They are definitely not introduced. We have plenty of predators and guns, but looming in front of them and more critical is surviving winter at elevation in the Wasatch. They were shot out locally here over the years I have been told by the wise oldsters, so the very fact they can survive this kind of trouble and continue on is amazing to me. Incredible.

around here, it is wild hogs.

I would prefer turkeys, they are less dangerous when riding on back roads in the country.

Back