When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Thanks for the ride today
El Blanco

20191019_162232.jpg

@Velocipedist Co. Sweet air!

Took a 10 mile cruise around downtown Phoenix this afternoon. Started and Margaret Hance park and then headed S on 1st St. Tons of street art and murals to see. Downtown Phoenix is currently a strange blend of high end apartments, hipster restaurants, and homeless camps. Great ride with very little car interaction. Big sections of 1st St are bike friendly and are posted to give bikes the full lane right of way. Visited some sketchy alleys chasing street art, but you know my rat bike seeks out the ragged places. Glad it was daytime.
IMG_4404.jpg
IMG_4405.jpg
IMG_4408.jpg
IMG_4411.jpg
IMG_4413.jpg
IMG_4427.jpg
IMG_4431.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4445.jpg
IMG_4452.jpg
IMG_4456.jpg
IMG_4459.jpg
IMG_4465.jpg
IMG_4476.jpg

Nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I walked into a burger King bathroom in downtown Phoenix once and a drunk ragged man was pants on the ground and wiping sh!$ from his underwear. He looks up and says "man I dang ol' bout sh!$ my pants man" but he didn't dang ol' bout sh!? His pants. He dun sh!? His pants.

Last edited:
Back