When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
20191028_172523.jpg

Rode the red 83 schwinn today

@piercer_99 Great to see the motorbike mostly together!

Cool temps tonight on the canal. Crescent moon set quickly. It was really easy to see the dark side of the moon tonight. Even in this pic:
IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg
IMG_4840.jpg

Finally got a decent pic of one of the Black Crowned Night Herons that fish after sunset along the banks of the canal. Creeping along the steep edge. Little dinosaur.
IMG_4928.jpg

They are fierce fishermen and they can move their heads really fast despite looking like they don't have a neck. :p
IMG_4953.jpg

Last edited:
My wife wrecked hard over the weekend, and broke her collar bone. Needs surgical remediation- appointment with orthopedic surgeon later today. It was a nice ride until then, and we appreciated the kindness of strangers in getting her off the trail and to medical help while I trailered the kids back home. No pics.

Otherwise, it’s been my usual trips to store, and picking up my kid from school.
06EE2D5D-3D63-4A33-AA3C-9B36C90C88C9.jpeg

My wife wrecked hard over the weekend, and broke her collar bone. Needs surgical remediation- appointment with orthopedic surgeon later today. It was a nice ride until then, and we appreciated the kindness of strangers in getting her off the trail and to medical help while I trailered the kids back home. No pics.

Otherwise, it’s been my usual trips to store, and picking up my kid from school.
View attachment 1087904
Best wishes on a speedy recovery...

View attachment 1087904
Prayers and thoughts for your family, hope she gets better soon. Rain and Dr.’s appointments here so no real riding for me.
Hammerhead

Back