When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Rode the 1933 Colson Flyer around the hood on the Halloween. Unseasonably cold here so heading to the desert for some riding around Zion/Gooseberry on the MTB's with friends, then will continue on south to a very hot & hellish place...Cali. My best for those affected by the fires. Be safe.

Then down to Main for some fun. Dogs everywhere!....dogs rule.:p:D

Last edited:
Happy Halloween.
This year, I went to the neighborhood where I grew up, and was the paper-boy throwing the "Free" HB Independent.
It was before 6 AM, when I saw a newspaper laying in the driveway, close to the sidewalk, so I picked it up and threw it towards the porch.
That was fun; I'm gonna do that again, I thought.
The next house, I threw it much harder, missed, but nailed the down spout of the rain gutter. It clanged pretty loud, making me laugh out loud.
I'm a goof-ball; but always having fun.
Light For All
IMG_6215.jpg
IMG_6210.jpg

1940 WF HD
Best Service Bike I have ever rode.:D

I rode the 1941 Schwinn DX today, and got a kick out of this delivery van.

My, how times have changed.
How come, when I was a pot smoking hippie, I had to get my weed from a guy who knew a guy, who knew a guy that lived on a boat down in the harbor, and if we hung out for about four hours, and smoked him out, we might be able to score a bag.
Now, you just whip out your IPhone, and the delivery van shows up, and let’s you sample the latest strains.
I don’t know?
Something about the mystery of scoring a bag, that I think I would miss.
Maybe not, once I took a puff of the Purple Hindu Cush Super Red Hair Frosted Flake. Lol!

How come, when I was a pot smoking hippie, I had to get my weed from a guy who knew a guy, who knew a guy that lived on a boat down in the harbor, and if we hung out for about four hours, and smoked him out, we might be able to score a bag.
Now, you just whip out your IPhone, and the delivery van shows up, and let’s you sample the latest strains.
I don’t know?
Maybe not, once I took a puff of the Purple Hindu Cush Super Red Hair Frosted Flake. Lol!
I would have never thought that about you;).....but I too, have similar stories...walking into one of these new stores is surreal....they talk as if they are selling wristwatches..:D
Nice bike by the way.............

I rode the 1941 Schwinn DX today, and got a kick out of this delivery van.
View attachment 1088669
I don’t know?
We are a different generation. We did not think of ourselves entitled. No internet to give you rapid fast results.no electronic wat to pick up chics .This . "Swipe right" to hook up...really? Get off your ass and go to meet women in person.

Back