When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Sunday regular ride was cut short today. Buddy’s rear tire went flat about 4 miles into it. So I pedaled back to his house to grab the truck to go pick him up. First fired for the ’36 Shelby On the riverbed trail. Was a nice ride for the short time. Gonna ride it again next Sunday

Went out on the old iron mine trails again today. Checked out parts of one that I hadn't seen before & found a new one. They are getting much easier to spot now that I know what to look for. Beauty shot of my steed, 1938 Firestone Fleetwood badged Colson w/ a 750 watt mid drive. 3 spd, Sturmey. This is literally a go anywhere bike, I can see why it was a favorite of the Repack racers.

View attachment 1084762

View attachment 1084763

View attachment 1084764
That is very intriguing, in a good way! Very nice.

Real nice day for a ride with the boys in HB, alot of things going on and almost 90 on the sand but the water's 60 ( I don't know why 60 didn't use to seem cold but I hate it now!!) so stayed on the bike, didn't even think about taking many pics!

1934 Greyhound about 20 miles. To church, the beach, Mom's in HB, then headed home.
I was rolling down the small hill of the flood control canal near home, when I saw the front tube poke out and start thumping.
I was on the brake when it sounded like a gun-shot.
No catastrophe; safely stopped before the whole tire un-seated.
Down at the beach, I met Roger, @Cory and @mrg for the ride through HB.
Another beautiful day for a ride; exceptionally warm at the beach today.
View attachment 1097586View attachment 1097587View attachment 1097597View attachment 1097601
I like this one Mark... I am going to have to hook up with you guys one weekend. I'm 2 miles from the pier up Beach Blvd. Looks like a nice day for a ride.

My Sunday regular ride was cut short today. Buddy’s rear tire went flat about 4 miles into it. So I pedaled back to his house to grab the truck to go pick him up. First fired for the ’36 Shelby On the riverbed trail. Was a nice ride for the short time. Gonna ride it again next SundayView attachment 1097687
Really diggin the paint on this Shelby! Is that orig? Love the fender details :cool:

Back