When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20191118_175345.jpg

20191118_175437.jpg

I probably should have painted this, as was my original intention, before I decided to get it on the road because of the cold. Now I am really liking how it looks.

The Christmas lights have started in the neighborhood already.

Put a set of lights on the motor bike, and night riding is safer.

Also received my new set of Thompson ball end grips tonight, while the original ball grip that was on it was cool, every time I pulled on it riding it came off in my hand, not really safe at all. These are very snug and a big improvement. I also cleaned up the handle bar as good as it would get, even some of the nickle shows now. Worked on polishing some of the frame last night, made a set of Pierce frame stickers and put them where they would have been when it was new, distressed them and they look right at home.

Still need to work on buffing the mudguards out and getting them polished up. Worked on the fork yesterday also, knocked off as much rust as possible and polished the remaining nickle there, they look a lot better in the daylight.

Come spring it will be a tough decision about painting this machine.

Also, like the Racer, this is fast, really fast.

Last edited:
Back