When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Both Steve and I are off today, so we started our day with a ride to a local bakery for delicious Cuban coffee and Argentinean empanadas

Dickens on the Strand in historic Galveston. Okay it’s a brand new RBR but it’s been modified with pinstripes and my own funky saddle.
We had a bit of a rain storm this morning. There’s nothing like mounting a and dismounting a wet ordinary with wet slippery shoes!1106703

Last edited:
I watched a bit of the Muppet Christmas Movie on my canal ride past the school yard. They had a very capable sound system hooked up.
64F678D4-FB02-4965-A8B3-7AFEA05F1D1E.jpeg

The driving range at Ken Mac near Kyrene was lit up too. Notice the golf ball netting between the path and the range. :)
B6FA7DDD-F9AC-4A3A-93EF-3ED998BEED96.jpeg

1941 BFG New World

Dickens on the Strand in historic Galveston. Okay it’s a brand new RBR but it’s been modified with pinstripes and my own funky saddle.
We had a bit of a rain storm this morning. There’s nothing like mounting a and dismounting a wet ordinary with wet slippery shoes!View attachment 1106703
View attachment 1106704

Whenever I see a bike like this one reminds me of the 1960's TV series The Prisoner. How in the heck do you get up there and get off? That is one cool looking ride!

Whenever I see a bike like this one reminds me of the 1960's TV series The Prisoner. How in the heck do you get up there and get off? That is one cool looking ride!
Thanks. Greg Barron builds them and it was pinstriped locally.
The hard part is getting down!
There’s a tiny step on the backbone. You skip along on it, hopefully on a slight decline and mount it, synchronizing your feet with the pedals before you lose the velocity that keeps you upright.
It’s really terrifying at first and some of it never really goes away!

Back