When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-

Yes indeed!
The weather was perfect for a quick run down to Sancho’s for some tacos.
2E61DEAF-60BD-44B8-B97E-A07DD6AA7B76.jpeg

A shout out to @SKPC.
6A3BF173-766A-4281-8B63-FF37F8594F3B.jpeg

The Green Old Deal.
7AB191B5-CB2D-49CE-91F6-8E696CCA10DD.jpeg

I’ve been watching this Cactus grow since the day it was planted.
Pachycereus pringlei
I thought was a goner when some little Grommet pummeled it with his skateboard.
But, nooooooo!
That just made it even more resilient.
Now it’s as tall as the roof!

been riding, just haven't been posting about it.
Noteworthy today, Tad's back in the saddle after receiving 3 stints week before last. He had complained of riding with chest pains for months while constantly improving his Strava position on his favorite rides.
It's made him even faster to have his heart breathing easier.
My friends Steve and MA are training for hill country tandem ralley, and I've been meeting at their house to ride in and join the Sunday morning Alamodome sprint group.
Small, fast group at 42 dark, brisk and dry degrees this morning, and hitting mid 70s this afternoon.
My Moser today and Tad's Bianchi at coffee. (didn't bring the good camera, just the phone)
qDwMlHE.jpg

Tad's story behind this Bianchi - it's been his pride, but he was ready to sell it.
Now his wife won't let him, because she connects this bike with him, and said it will be one she keeps if he's no longer with us.
But I'm betting I'll be chasing him for a long while.
CKUD4TH.jpg

Back