When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Some gal pulled out in front of me and I smashed into her.....hard.:rage: I was going fairly fast and zero time to react. I will be looking for a fork as it is not salvageable. She didn't look and on the phone.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're OK Pete @SKPC
Out for my morning light ride on a day off work.
1935 Velvet deLuxe
Perfect weather again.
IMG_7901.JPG
IMG_7927.JPG
IMG_7932.JPG
IMG_7935.jpg

Glad you're ok Pete! I have had the same experience a couple times. Worst of which was a right hook from a lady while training for an upcoming race. She drive right next to me for a while, sped up to turn right in front of me, saw me coming and STOPPED!!:astonished:Hit the right front fender just behind the wheel, endo that launched me in the air, landed(dented) on her hood and rolled off the other side. Had a pretty big gash in my arm, blood everywhere. She gets out of her car and asks if I need a bandaid. What I needed was a ride to the hospital for stitches but have an excellent first aid kit at home. I hit the brakes so had to avoid hitting her that my rear brake cable snapped....

Be safe out there people!

Back