When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Some gal pulled out in front of me and I smashed into her.....hard.:rage: I was going fairly fast and zero time to react. I will be looking for a fork as it is not salvageable. She didn't look and on the phone.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're OK Pete @SKPC
Out for my morning light ride on a day off work.
1935 Velvet deLuxe
Perfect weather again.
IMG_7901.JPG
IMG_7927.JPG
IMG_7932.JPG
IMG_7935.jpg

Glad you're ok Pete! I have had the same experience a couple times. Worst of which was a right hook from a lady while training for an upcoming race. She drive right next to me for a while, sped up to turn right in front of me, saw me coming and STOPPED!!:astonished:Hit the right front fender just behind the wheel, endo that launched me in the air, landed(dented) on her hood and rolled off the other side. Had a pretty big gash in my arm, blood everywhere. She gets out of her car and asks if I need a bandaid. What I needed was a ride to the hospital for stitches but have an excellent first aid kit at home. I hit the brakes so had to avoid hitting her that my rear brake cable snapped....

Be safe out there people!

Back