When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Dug my klunker '63 out of the storage shed, put some pedals and seat on it. Early this morning.
20200214_172258.jpg

The wife and I ran some errands and had a Valentine's lunch at Sakuras . Came home and got a little (hmm...years ago I could have left the sentence at that....anyway...) ride in.
20200214_171613.jpg

Wind chills down in the 20s. At least it stopped raining
20200214_172536.jpg
20200214_172600.jpg

Fun Ride.

Went on a morning hike in the Sunol Wilderness...

Bedrock mortars used by Native Americans for pounding acorns that were found in the area are reminders of Sunol's first inhabitants. For the past century, however, the land known today as Sunol Wildereness Regional Preserve was used almost exclusively as ranch land. Under the East Bay Regional Park District's multi-use land management policy, cattle continue to graze in the 6,859-acre wilderness. Today, camping, picnicking, hiking and back-packing attract thousands of park visitors a year. Visitors should bring drinking water because there is no drinking water in the park.

Then went for a late afternoon ride...

Great day for a ride!!

Back