When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oops

C4756C33-202E-40E4-9F38-23DFA004F30E.jpeg

CB966BFD-C353-4D1A-A9C3-98C63B5D6EB7.jpeg

284718FD-8CA1-4AC1-A60C-09F5C1DDD4F0.jpeg

107EF7B0-A96A-4497-BF43-2B3C345A1900.jpeg

Thanks Miq! Looking forward to getting some more cleaning time in on it. When I’m done will need to determine whether to put back the long spring saddle and rear baskets back on it. Your story and pics of your grandpa’s bike have been an inspiration to me. He rides like a dream, very smooth.

Thanks Miq! Looking forward to getting some more cleaning time in on it. When I’m done will need to determine whether to put back the long spring saddle and rear baskets back on it. Your story and pics of your grandpa’s bike have been an inspiration to me. He rides like a dream, very smooth.

Thanks! Happy to hear yours is running tight too. Can’t wait to see how gorgeous your paint will be. I’m jealous already. These bikes kick a$$ and are a great vintage ride. Sometimes it reminds me of the 90s when I equipped my non-suspension MTB with 26 inch “hybrid” tires and rode mostly on the street. It’s fast and smooth, but if I need to go on unpaved areas, or hop off a curb, it’s not an issue.

I kept up with the kids on it today to play soccer in the park.
7316EA34-52EE-4DAD-B263-345165914B03.jpeg

Back