When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took the 46 DX down the tracks ( pretty empty ) really planned on riding this on a few rides but with everything canceled and it's pretty much finished I think it's going to go to the for sale section.

Took this out again today after i removed the front wheel and trued a bit more. Also fixed a squeek or two in the process and installed the correct headlight bracket.
20200329_120958.jpg

It
20200329_120958.jpg

actually rides real well. The longest ride so far is about 10 miles but will have it tweeked by summer for some real riding.

Yesterday, I was in the mountains, but I couldn't ride much so I bailed in the early am and drove the packed-w/tools & bike stuff truck to Cali, lockdown-central...Where did everybody go?

I brought along this bike that I don't get to ride often. I have had this since 79 where I found it at a farm auction complete. I still have most of the original parts not on it now. It fits me in many different ways and rides like a dream. Try not to laugh at or make fun of the Monarch because once up to speed you may quickly be off the back and not laughing any longer.....:oops:

Up and down the coast. Lot's of people out walking and biking.

Last edited:
I dug out my wife's Non Chicago Schwinn Legacy out of the storage shed. It's not classic or antique , but she is willing to ride.
20200330_152428.jpg

Hanging in there
20200330_153807.jpg

I don't know what's in the pit viper known as a Copperhead, but the road is still stained from it being runned over last year.
20200330_152902.jpg

Good Ride, hopefully I'll get her on the trail tomorrow.

Think I got the 38 how I want to keep it so rode over to the river trail the afternoon! came across a impromptu neighborhood harp ( electric ? ) concert.

I really like the look of that one. The new tires look great!

Reactions: mrg
Back