When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Just a short ride around Uptown Whittier again today, on the ‘36 Shelby Cadillac.

E316CFE4-AD41-4BCF-A59E-753F20885EF4.jpeg

Hey Eric

A bit cramped as the original seat attachment won't allow the post to be turned the "other" way. Also I'm a little too heavy these days with all the Shelter in Place directives for the seat ;) . A different seat should make this bike a treat to ride!

Thanks!
Chad
So what did you think about your new machine? I'm guessing a bit lighter than what you're accustomed to riding?

Good looking bike Chad! Congratulations! :cool: :cool:

Hey Eric

A bit cramped as the original seat attachment won't allow the post to be turned the "other" way. Also I'm a little too heavy these days with all the Shelter in Place directives for the seat ;) . A different seat should make this bike a treat to ride!

Thanks!
Chad

Thanks for letting me know Chad! I've always liked these bikes. Even the base model is pretty sweet. I'm sure you'll have it just the way you like it very soon and have a new excuse to burn some of those extra calories! :p:p

Take care of yourself and loved ones!;)

Back